Saturday, December 15, 2012



Oh... Fiddlesticks
 I don't know about you but the last few days have been hard on the heart...  First our local mall had a shooting leaving two dead and then a rifle was found by a teacher at one local high school and a different local high school had a drive by shooting two days later.  Follow that up with the horrific atrocity of the elementary school shooting in Connecticut and one has a hard time finding the joy in the holiday season.  My heart aches for the families affected by the senseless shootings taking place in our country.  My prayers will be filled with strength and healing for the parents and families of the lives cut too short. 

I myself needed help finding the joy again and decided to search for some Christmas Tom Foolery to lighten my thoughts.  Hope they lift your spirits, too.


 One of our holiday traditions is the reading of 'Twas the night before Christmas, so when I saw this version from 'Maxine'  I knew it would be good for a chuckle.  I was right.



 I got a kick out of Santa in this next one.  Hope your season is seeming a little merrier and brighter than it did a few minutes ago. 


Now that I'm in a little bit more of the Holiday Spirit it is off to find the perfect Christmas tree.  Well maybe not perfect but close enough.  We normally would have had it last weekend but life was a little busy with the grand kids and the DH working so many hours lately.  My daughter and I hope to have one by the time he gets off work today.

 Cheeri-O
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...