Friday, January 25, 2013

Relax

LOVE THAT WORD!!!
funny ... How we have to be reminded to do it...
At least I do.
I can remember a Pastor telling me---well you know the whole congregration--- but it seems like He is talking straight to you about how God wants us to relax, chill, take time to rest and recharge.  
How does this relate to all the many quilting projects waiting for me to work on??? All the UFOs, WIPs, BOMs, QAYGs, SWAPs vying for my attention.  Well, this last week it was my honor to work on this little beauty for Kristy at Quiet Play for her Fontastic Quilt that she is putting together as a Word Cloud for a couple charity quilts for the victims of the Tasmanian Bushfires.  She designed this pattern and was looking for pattern testers and I was lucky enough to be chosen to help her not only test the pattern which will be available soon on her Craftsy site but to be able to contribute to this worthy charity quilt with this block as a donation to her quilt.         


    What a win, win for everyone !


Look for this pattern soon on her Craftsy site.  I LOVE how it turned out and it is wonderful to have such a talented designer as Kristy creating such awesome patterns for us to personalize our projects with!!!  She created both Upper and Lower case letters

I simply adore this set of lowercase letters she let me test.

I hope with the weekend you find time to RELAX
Rest, Unwind, Chill, Put your feet up and DO NOTHING
even if only for only a few hours to recharge and restore your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...