Sunday, January 1, 2012





















I designed this pattern last summer while camping and finally got all twelve elephants made.  Now I will get to work setting them together to form a baby quilt for a little girl.  I had planned on putting it together with just strips of the white background and 4 block squares of the colors from their ears but that didn't look right so I added pink blocks to form flowers in the corners and although it was a lot more work, I am very satisfied with the outcome.  It really made the quilt top more girly and was worth the extra time spent on it.  The end result is a good start for my New Year's focus on accomplishing great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...