Friday, February 3, 2012

I finally have finished Jenny's quilt. Her baby shower is in 9 days so it's just in time.  I'm very happy with the finished result.  The gray zebra stripe is very complimentary to the quilt.  Of all the quilts I have made this is the first one I have given a name.  I call it "Packy and her Posies". I hope her little one will cherish it for years to come.  I have been working on another baby quilt for Ashley and I will be posting those pictures soon.  I need to have this next quilt done in 7 days and I don't know if that is possible.  I will have to kick it into high gear.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...