Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Picture-Perfect Polaroid Swap Anybody???
I'm joining in the fun over at A Quilter's Table that Debbie is hosting making picture-perfect Polaroid blocks to swap with our fellow online quilters.  They look very easy to make and can't wait to see the variety of snap shots I receive back.  You can check out her swap details here or click on the button I've added on my side bar. You can find the pattern and a great tutorial on how to make the blocks at capitolaquilter.  Do you wanna join in the fun?  You have until August 15th to get your blocks in the mail to Debbie.  I'm off to see what I can find in my stash for my snap shots.
Keep Stitchin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...