Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wicked Good Times Ahead

  
I am happy to have finally bit the bullet and joined my first blog hop!  I'm excited to be able to put my wicked thoughts to good use on this one.   Lions, tigers and bears, oh my...Witches, warlocks, what will I try???  Wendy from Why Knot Kwilt has invited us to share our dark or deliciously wicked sides Oct 22nd-31st.  It will also be a chance for me to find something wonderful to giveaway.  Now I will have to dare to be spooky. What wickedly, wacky, wonderful thing will I dare to do??? Stay tuned.....




2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will come up with something great. I love Wicked too and have way too many ideas already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I can't wait to see what wicked quilting things that you all come up with for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...