Saturday, September 1, 2012

Wonderous Winnings
Here is some fabric I won a while back during one of the blog hops.  I won it from Sew Allegorical and thought it would come in very handy for my Halloween See Swap Block.  I have used the orange stars in it and the rest may have to wait for another project. I love the colors in this collection and am so thankful to Al for sharing it with me. She is fabric-oholic and I appreciate her sharing some of her Halloween stash with me.
This is the fab-tastic Pearadise FQ bundle I won when Sonja was born from her mom Bea and Connecting Threads.  I must say I was very impressed with Connecting threads service.  I had the fabric in just two days.  It helps that they are close to me and I fell in love with the fabric.  Funny how they always look so much better close up and personal.  It too had one fat quarter that was immediately put to use in my See Saw swap block.  I used the yellow cross hatched one in it.  I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the fabric.  Connecting Threads has fabulous prices and I must say I think this line is a very good collection of fabric and look forward to finding where the rest of the fat quarters will end up being used.  Check them out:
Aren't the pears so cute?
Keep Stitchin'

2 comments:

  1. Nice, nice. Since you don't have a use for the other Halloween fabrics at the moment, you could just send them my way. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, who couldn't be happy with either of those! And you have both! I saw your comment on Happy Quilting about the shop and $19/yd. fabric. I couldn't find that fabric. Maybe there was a price mistake? It says $9.50 a yard when I look at yardage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...