Monday, March 5, 2012

I started shopping for fabrics for Isabel's quilt on 2-18-12 and finished it on 3-05-12. I think that 17 days from start to finish must be a new record for me.  Best thing is I love how it turned out.  I've been wanting to make this quilt ever since I saw the pattern in Quiltmaker magazine's All-Time favorites Winter 2005.  I am very pleased with the finished project and actually wished I could keep it.  Isabel is a very lucky little girl to receive a quilt I LOVE this much.  Of course, all my quilts have gone to very lucky little girls so far.  Can't wait to make a quilt for Grayson soon just to be able to make a quilt for a little boy. For now I have many more projects to keep me busy before I get to make Grayson's quilt.  For now just more Happy Stitchin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...