Monday, March 5, 2012

My new End Table/ Printer Stand

Cary has also been busy.  He just finished my end table.  He put a shelf down below it so we can set our printer on it.  He put the shelf on rollers so we can pull it out to load more paper.  I love it so much that until he gets around to making me a coffee table to match, I am going to use it for a coffee table.  It looks fantastic in the middle of my living room.  I think I need to make it a table runner of some sort to sit a candle on but Cary doesn't think I should cover the beautiful wood up.  I agree with that sentiment but I want to protect the wood.  I think to compromise I should just make something to put on it when I do put something in the middle of the table.  For now it is just beautiful to look at. Hope you are enjoying the New Year as much as we have been.  Looking forward to spring and making summer plans already.  Before we know it winter will be in our past.  Cary actually had mowed the yard this last weekend.  It was great to see the sun.....Now it's back to rain but spring will be here soon. Keep busy and keep a smile in your heart till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...