Saturday, April 28, 2012


I finished Madelynn's quilt and I would love to show you the pics I took of it but I evidently forgot to load the memory card back into the camera after the last time I uploaded to the computer.  The good news is they appear to be on the camera's internal memory---bad news being I can't find the USB cord that came with the camera. I found one online at Adorama but it takes 5-7 business days to ship so I may not be able to post them for a week or two. In the meantime I've been busy surfing around looking for a new project to start.  I've been wanting to make a quilt for my bed for sometime.    I actually starting one years ago but changed the color scheme in my room since then so I had better get hopping on this one.    I am going to make it a sampler quilt incorporating the colors of green and golds.   The center will be a bear panel I picked up and I'll be putting some bears in some of the sampler blocks,too.    Most of the blocks are from the 2011 Dream Castle Quilt BOM from Betty Dietz.  You can find them here.     I think I will skip the March block as I really don't want to attempt the curved piecing.  She appliqued it but it still is not what I prefer to do.    I really like the flying geese block because it was just the right size for my bear center so I will probably make several of those.    I finished three blocks today.


         Keep Yourself in Stitches,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...