Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Pincushion
Just a quick little sharing of one of my latest projects.  I found this pattern in the Winter 2012 edition of Simple Quilts and Sewing magazine on stands now.  This magazine is chocked full of great patterns and projects that would make great Christmas gifts.  This obviously not so great for Christmas but I just made one for my Halloween See Saw Swap partner and plan on making more of them.  It turned out so cute.
            This picture is not the best but you can see how cute he is.

This magazine is definitely worth picking up and seeing if it has anything you might be interested in.  See the little owl pincushions on the cover? You know I will have to make some of them, too. I've been busy with my Wicked Blog Hop project so be sure to come back October 26th to see what has kept me sew busy this month.  It is truly WICKED.
Keep Stitchin'


1 comment:

  1. He's really cute and your partner will love him. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...