Thursday, October 11, 2012

  Traveling Stash Winner!!!
Join me in congratulating Foolish Feathers in winning the stash box.  The random number generator chose number '4'.  I tried to grab it to post but when I went to the clipboard to retrieve it it was not there and was gone when I came back, so unfortunatly you will have to take my word for it.  Anybody want to tell me how it's done???

She posted,

  This is such a fun stash box! My favorite part of fall is the cooling of the weather (I moved from Alaska to Texas, so you can imagine). I also love how everyone in the neighborhood comes out of hibernation and are very active"

I will be mailing it to her as soon as I get her snail mail address and since it is priority mail it will be in texas in no time.  I had fun reading all your favorite Fall things. Thanks

Congratulations Foolish Feathers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...