Here is what I decided to keep for myself:
Here is a better look at what I added in for you to choose from:
The lower set are all fat quarters. The upper set has a mixture of 1/2 yard cuts and fat quarters. This box is once again jammed full and ready to visit one lucky lady or guy. If you want a chance to win this box there are a few rules you must follow in order to enter.
- Be an active Blogger. Post about receiving the box and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
- There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
- There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace each item with a comparable quilt shop quality item eaqual to the amount taken.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of shipping costs it is only open to residents within the USA
Please leave a comment here for a chance to win, one comment per person. In your comment maybe you can let me know what your favorite thing about fall is. I will leave the comments open until Thursday night, October 11th...8pm PST. Hopefully Mr. Random will help me choose a winner shortly thereafter and I will contact the lucky winner. If you are a no-reply blogger please post your email address in your comment or you will be disqualified. Sorry but I need a way to contact you and get your 4.1.1 should you win.