Friday, December 28, 2012


Sweet Skating Sue

I got a very nice present in the mail right before Christmas.  I received my Sweet Skating Sue mini quilt from my swap partner.  It is so adorable.  I love the face she gave her and the fur trim on her jacket.  The arm she gave her is also something I absolutely love about her.  Don't ya just love the path her skates made in the ice?  I added her to my sewing room walls and am so grateful for the extra friend up there with me. A big huge thanks to Rebecca for all the love she put into my sweet new wall hanging. I love what she did with the pattern to make her unique and one of a kind and will treasure for years to come. Thanks Rebecca!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...