Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Feb Quiet Play BOM Block

My Friend 'The Seam Ripper'

I believe I have a love-hate relationship with my seam ripper.  Love that it can fix my mistakes and save me from myself, but hate how long it takes to rip out all those tiny stitches, especially at the beginning and end where I backtrack and lock the stitches inYikes!!!
Well this month Kristi over at Quiet Play has a pattern for her And Sew On BOM featuring our friend the seam ripper.
Here is how mine turned out:


She offers prizes each month for those who link up to her linky party so head on over their and check out the details.  I am looking forward to having 12 blocks dedicated to a sewing theme by the end of this year.  Kristi is a very talented paper piece pattern designer and offers great tutorials on getting started.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for thei info, and love your ripper. I am have the same problem with my ripper these days, I plan on filing devoice papers on it and getting a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabrics and colors!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous! How do you manage to get all the seams so perfect? Mine got a bit wonky lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...