Saturday, February 2, 2013

   February Doodle Block BOM

I've been busy working on BOM blocks today. I'll share the first with you now.  I love the Quilt Doodle February block.  I am loving how the red and aqua looks so striking in them.  This block called for a yo-yo center.  This is the first one I've made and I am sure it could have been done better but I am happy with it.

 
I finished two of the three castle bom blocks but when I went to edit the pictures, I see I put one of the windows on in the wrong order so I will have to fix it.  I sure hate fixing paper pieced work.  The stitches are so small to rip out.  I just put them in the wrong order but I didn't reset my stitch size when I put the block together so the stitches are going to fight me.  Not sure I will get much sewing done before the big game tomorrow.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...