Sunday, March 9, 2014

Birdhouse Block

Making this block was a pleasure.  Lots of pieces but they all went together so nicely.  I am loving this BOM designed by Janeen from Quilt Art Design.  If you love paper piecing as much as me you should this one out.  I have chose to really use a different approach to this one and am making my background pieces all white low volume fabrics.  While to some this may look wacky, I am enjoying putting this one together and can't wait to see how each block turns out...which for me is the most enjoyable part of creating a quilt.  I love when the drive to see each new block drives me to make another and another...


That's what drives me to Keep Stitchin'!!!   What drives you???

4 comments:

  1. That is fabulous! I love the paper piecing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it ... but dont want to do it!! lol x well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I still haven't gotten to the first block! Gahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I wish I could paper piece! This is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...