Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Retro Radio

Kristy from Quiet Play has added her retro radio to the Kitschy BOM this month and I finished it this weekend.  My husband ---who seems to remember the good old days so well---promptly asked what's that???  When I explained it was a retro radio he pointed out it needed numbers on the dial and a speaker grill. Maybe he should take up designing quilt blocks. Or maybe not...I think he'd be having me sew blocks of engines and gears and gadgets and miscellaneous garage tools.  I on the other hand think it is perfect.  Kristy does have a dial on hers and I will need to add one to help my confused husband find the right station.


Linking this up to her linky 'cause all the other radios are so dang cute, they can hang out together and jam it up.

Just two more blocks to go in this series.

1 comment:

  1. Your retro radio block turned out cute! I like the contrast of colors in your block :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...