Thursday, February 16, 2012

Finished Owl quilt

I finished the owl quilt in the nick of time and gave it to Ashley at her baby shower for Makenzie Jillynn on Saturday February 11th. I think it turned out great and can add it to my finished projects for the year. Yeah me!!!  I started this blog to inspire me to finish my many UFO's that have been waiting for years to be finished. Instead I continue to want to start new ones and I have chosen to do so again.  I am starting the Dear Jane Rainbow quilt.  It will be a work in progress for a while.  It has 255 blocks and many of them are applique and I have never been successful at applique. So this may not have been a brilliant choice for me but I am drawn to the history of the quilt and couldn't resist it once I saw it in the rainbow colors. I am going to start posting them as I complete each block to inspire me to keep going and maybe inspire you to give this quilt a shot.  I have completed 4 blocks in the last five days so not a bad start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...