Friday, February 3, 2012

Pink Owl
Brown Owl
Ashley wanted a pink and brown baby quilt for Madelyn so I designed these owls for her.  Ashley likes stars so I added some stars in it for her.  I just imagine the quilt is really the night time view out of Madelyn's window.  The owls are her guardians watching over her by night.  I have the quilt top made and have one week to finish the rest of it before the baby shower. I just got the fabric for the back and am washing it so I can hopefully get it ironed and layered together tomorrow. At least after my 4 year old's grand-daughter's birthday party at Chucke Cheese's tomorrow.

Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...