Saturday, February 25, 2012

Quilt for Manit's little girl due in March 2012






This is called "Pacific Northwest".  It features animals that are endangered.  This pattern can be found in Quiltmaker's All-Time Favorites Winter '05 magazine.  It is one I  have been itching to make for years and have enjoyed seeing it come to life.  It was originally made to be a wall hanging so to be able to make it large enough to be a crib quilt I think I will be adding a row of hearts to the top and bottom before adding the finishing borders. I love all the bright colors.  I will add a new picture as I add the hearts and borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...