Friday, February 3, 2012

Here is the quilt top with all the owls in the window with there big eyes.  I made the eyes by cutting out a 1-1/4 inch circle from thin felt.  I actually was able to stamp them out with a paper scrap booking stamp.  The dark part of their eyes I cut out 1-1/8th inch circles out of fabric that I though would make good eyes.  I put silver stickers on the fabric and then cut out around them.  Then I just layered them on top of my larger eye cut outs and sewed them onto the owls.  The picture below is how I decided would be the best way to fussy cut my eyes for the owls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...