Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bloglovin It is

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Well I hate change and was shocked along with the rest of the world with Google Readers announcement it was ending its service on July 1st.  I thought it would best to wait,  gather more info on my choices, and see how they affect all of us before jumping ship.  However, I have to admit that I presently feel like the rat on the Titanic that just followed the pack to safety and have decided to move to Bloglovin following the rat pack exodus.  I have to admit I love how easy the move has been so far and all of the blogs I follow just transferred over there with the click of a button.  Seemed Easy Peasy but now I am giving claiming my blog a go.  Hopefully this part will be Easy Peasy also.  You can follow me on bloglovin by clicking on the link above and you will still be able to find me on Google Reader until July 1st. 

1 comment:

  1. I need to move too. Just no time at the moment to thoroughly investigate my options.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! It makes my day when you leave a comment. Please feel free to ask a question or drop a note anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...